Wiki So Far

Regarding my research, I have discussed social media and their positive and negative side effects on business and individuals. I have focused more on the negative side effects of individuals specifically millennials and generation Z. I have discussed my personal experience as well as what researches have discovered.

Regarding Wiki, I have been trying to contribute to Wiki for the past week, but I was unable due to an error. Today was my last attempt before I let the professor know. Every time I try to contribute, I receive a message saying that this is for email confirmed users only and that I have to confirm my email. I did click on confirm email and it showed a message saying confirmation code email sent. After the previous attempts I checked my Baruch email for any emails from Wiki with codes but I have received none of them.

I thought it was a glitch on the website, and that is why I waited a few days but I'm still having the same issue. I plan to edit some paragraphs and add some content to previously created pages. I plan to correct and add some new content to make our school wiki a better place.

Update on Wiki glitch:
Today in the am and after I wrote this post, I gave it another try and I finally received an email from Wiki that went straight to my junk mail and was able to confirm my email, I will be contributing later this week.

Comments

The First Biodegradable water bottle is here